Our next step is to submit our IRS 501(c)3 application and our State tax exempt application and wait for approval. The waiting is going to be challenging since I am really excited to get started. I will keep you posted.
In the meantime, while we wait for the application to be approved, we can begin our Public Relations campaign. It was suggested at the meeting last night that we begin getting the word out to our community about our project. It is still too early to ask for money, but it is perfect timing to start letting people know what we are doing and why. If you have any suggestions as to how we can begin informing our community about Big Dreams, please let me know. All suggestions are greatly appreciated.