Thursday, February 7, 2013

Find a Park

Is it build day yet?

Recently my sister mentioned to me that there she had spoken to a few people who were very interested in visiting an inclusive park but didn't know where to find one.  Well, I have found a great website that has a list of a few here in California.  So, you know who you are... This is for you.  California Inclusive Playgrounds You can also visit www.ShanesInspiration.org where they have listed many different parks they have built all over the country, especially in Southern California.  If you do get a chance to visit one of these parks I would love feedback about what you liked, what you didn't like, and how it was different from parks you have visited in the past.  Email: BigDreamsUAPP@hotmail.com

Also, our next community meeting will be held on President's Day, Monday, February 18th at 9:30am at the Tuolumne Memorial Hall.  I hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment